Re: [ST]Feeling sorry

Previously, you (Scott) wrote:
> 	I can't relate on the physical side of things, but I can on
> the fiscal side!!  Some twit decided to dump my wife's Legend over
> on its left side a week ago while it was sitting out front in the
> driveway. Total repair bill came to $2150 US !! And there aren't
> even any freaking fairings on this bike! Thank God it was insured
> still (she has new bike and we are selling the Legend). Triumph is
> REAL proud of their parts hehe.

Good grief! When some SOB in a cage decided to share lanes with my then
new ST, I ended up replacing all left-side bodywork and most of the
leftside metal bits (bar end weight, rider and pillion pegs, kick stand,
etc.) I thought it was expensive at $2400, but now I'm beginning to
think I got off easy.

> 	I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Yes, definately!

- --