[ST] Two Brothers Titanium C-5 Report

Finally got the bike back from by dealer on Tuesday night.  The sound with the new muffler on is just awesome, especially at lower RPM - a burbling growl followed by a beautiful
roar at launch.  It did _not_ mount with the bags on, contrary to what I'd originally been told when I bought it, so the service manager at my dealer (Riverside Moto in Union
Square, Somerville, MA) used a pipe hanger bracket from a 955i, welded it up a little to fix the angle, and mounted the pipe using that.  Looks good and sounds awesome, a little
more power I think but haven't ridden enough or hard enough yet to know for sure.  Anyone interested in pics of this with the bags and pipe on?

 -- Jim Wright, 2000 Sprint ST, Jamaica Plain, MA, USA