[ST] Lighting report

I have installed the Philips "Vision Plus" bulbs I got from Fosmo and tried
them out last night after work.  The low beam does everything I wanted it
too.  It's brighter and farther reaching, although due to the design of the
reflectors the light seems to end abruptly.  Then I switched to high beam.
There is a dark spot in the lighting about 1-1.5 car lengths in front of me
that is about the width of the road lane.  Every thing else is well lit,
very strange.  Other than that anomaly I would endorse their use over the
stock bulbs.  Now for the questions, has anyone else had this happen?  I
might try fiddling with the adjustments to fill in the hole, but the low
beams are perfect.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen