[ST] Another Two Brothers Report

Came home to find my new TBR Ti can today. Exactly one hour later it was on
the bike! It was pretty simple.  The configuration I have it in now, is,
the low position with the bag bracket on. I believe I have heard from a
couple of people that the dealers are saying this combo is not possible
with the hardware TBR supplies.  This is only true if they are unwilling to
modify the existing drop bracket for clearance.  It took me a few seconds
with a die grinder to make it right. It can be done with a file but it
would take a lot longer.  Anyway, fear not of the installation if you are a
little creative.  However, the correct solution would be for TBR to supply
a drop bracket specifically for this configuration.

Sounds really awesome at low revs and idle, very twinish.  As you tach it
upwards it kind a sounds like the old pipe just  a little louder. I can
tell my gas milage is going to go down due to all the mindless blips
sitting at stop lights!

Ken Pickett
00 ST