[ST] First rear tire replacement

After 8600 miles and 14 months, I have finally worn the rear
BT020 on the RS down to the wear bars.  So, I'll be taking it in
for a new rim protector later on today.  It sure is sad to see
how much tread is left on the sides, however, most of my riding
lately has been slabbing it to work each day, so I can't expect
to wear much on the sides.  I'm hoping I can wear a little more
off the sides during the western rallye in June! :-)

Since the front still has a few thousand miles in it, I'll just
replace the rear with another BT020 this time around.  I'm still
thinking of trying the Avon Azaro II next time around, but they
sure are expensive, compared to the Bridgestones.  OTOH, I can't
complain about either the wear or the performance of the BT020s.

- -Keith
'00 RS
Fremont, CA, USA