[ST] Clutch lever replacement

So I'm at my dealer Friday afternoon, just arranging my spring pick-up, when
the unavoidable bull session starts. I'm sure they do it just to keep folks
like me around long enough to think of things to buy (they got me for a
heated vest, the mudguard extension and the lever this time).

So I remember we talked about replacement levers. I tell him I've heard
Tiger levers will work, but he's used Bonnie clutch levers for an RS and a
TT600. So it should work for the ST yes ? Anyone else tried one ? They claim
it's a straight swap (even I can manage it).

Robert Reid
00 ST - that I have to get on the road before I go broke :-)