[ST] Re: First rear tire replacement

> I changed my rear at 8800,
> front BT-020 hit 9800, it started cupping
> clarify the right "AV-xx" numbers for the RS ?

Ken

My front BT020 lasted only 6500 miles, and I really should have binned it at
6000, so I guess I'm harder on my tyres. My (second) rear looks as if it'll
last maybe 5000.

I'm now on an Azaro II up front, and will soon be fitting the back too.
These are the AV35 and 36 respectively. The front is behaving quite well. A
bit slippery on wet white lines and such, but if anything slightly better
than the BT when leaned over in the wet, e.g. on greasy roundabouts. In the
dry it's great, good in a straight line at speed, good when braking and
dropping into bends, good at holding the line you want through the bend.

BTW, someone said they're expensive in the US? I'm not sure I'd pay more
than the BTs, but here in the UK they're cheaper.

Barry
00 RS