[ST] Clutch / 1st gear

Hi all,

I'm a new subscriber for the list. My season is starting now (when it gets above 0 degrees celsius and ends when it gets back below; normally 6 months per year). So, I'm tapping this message from Finland, located in the Northern part of Europe.

Got my -98 VTR Fire Storm (Super Hawk in US) changed to -01 RS yesterday (taxation here helps you to keep only one bike at the time...)

Orange with belly pan, rear hugger and luckage rack; waiting for still to come slip-on race can and orange screen; I might send her picture later on with a slightly snowy landscape from here...

Have now behind the first 100 miles. Experiencing annoying troubles to get the first gear back to neutral. I was lurking through the mail list archives, but did not get a clear picture over the history of the damn thing.

I'd like to know, if the time will heal her or is there a medicine for the symptom?

May the torque be with you,

Ari
hapsu@xxxxxxxxxx
ari.haapaniemi@xxxxxxx