[ST] My first road trip, on he ST that is

G'day,

Well, my bike if definitely broke in now, in a good way that is.
Went down to Austin the weekend, for a friends surprise B-day party.

On the way down I did not want to get too creative, make sure I made
it with my a$$ in one piece. Started out fine, except the 20 minutes
of rain going through Dallas.

I'm glad I took it easy the first day, it had been a while since
I had put a 200+ mile day on a bike.

But today was a bit different, put about 500 miles on it, with the
right wrist being a bit sore and my underware stuck like glue to
my thighs (I know TMI). All I need to do is loose another 10 or
20 lbs and strengthen up my neck a bit, and I will be ready for
800-1200 mile days again :-)

Here are some of the pics that I took on the way back:

http://staff.qnx.com/~thomas/bikes/lb_1/index.html

Tom

Thomas Emberson  <Thomas@xxxxxxx>        http://get.qnx.com
QNX Software Systems Inc.
5100 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 1000, Plano, TX, 75024
V: 214-495-5665  F: 214-495-5664