[ST] Brakes

Hi Guys!

I went out Saturday to get the bikes ready for our ride to Waco this
weekend while Richard took the dogs to the kennel.  As I was spinning
his front wheel so I could check air pressure, I notices it wasn't
moving as freely as it should.  I immediately knew at least one brake
was sticking.  When he got home, we headed to the dealer where they took
the brakes off and cleaned everything and put them back together and
everything worked fine.

Well, we got back from Waco yesterday, after putting about 360 miles on
the bikes, and as Richard rode his around the circle by our house to get
her into the garage, I heard a noise that sounded like brakes sticking
to a rotor.  Guess what, I was right. Luckily she's going in the shop at
the end of this week to have a rear tire replaced and a bracket replaced
(last part in from the wreck).  Now it looks like some serious brake
work will need to be done as well.

Any pointers from you guys who've been through this?

Lisa