Re: [ST] Oil filter

Just a quick thought about oil changing and what happens to the oil. I used
to be sponsored by Amsoil, a synthetic oil, one of the quality traits of
their oil was, they constructed the oil with a ph factor to counter act
against the acidic conditions of combustion engines. It would allow extended
uses of their oil. I am sure they make an oil that specs for motorcycles. I
just remember something else they did to their oil that really makes sense,
they give the oil a positive charge so it maintains a stronger attraction to
the engine's metal parts, (in theory anyway). As condition to their support,
I ran their oil in my race car engine for two years without a change. They
performed periodic test on the oil and I changed the filter every three
races.
Mike