Re[2]: [ST] Ventura Luggage (2)

 I can't picture what 45 litres means. Could you get enough in for a 10 day
trip?
     I used the 45L bag for a week long trip and found I had plenty of space.
     It swallowed a pair of hiking boots, two pairs of jeans, shirts, wash
     gear, wooly jumper, security chain and camera. I still had a little
     space left for goodies picked up over the course of the trip.

Would the L brackets get in the way and prevent you from using soft panniers
at the same time?
     No. They actually give you something to tie the luggage to which stops
     them lifting at speed. In fact, stability at speed is probably the big
     advantage of the Ventura over other forms of removable luggage systems.

     Howlin'

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software