[ST] ZG windscreens

I did have one issue with the double-bubble screen
that I ordered for my ST.  It came without enough
holes drilled in it.  Needless to say, I wasn't happy.
 They have seemed pretty receptive to getting the
issue resolved.  Other than that, the quality of the
screen was exquisite.  Nice detailing.

I did have a couple of questions.

The plastic screws that secure the screen seem pretty
prone to stripping/bending.  Especially the ones that
screw into the instrument cluster at the base of the
windscreen.  Any one have any advice for
installing/removing these screws quickly and often as
I am getting a tall windscreen that I would like to
switch back and forth between?