Re:Toll Tag was..... [ST] My first road trip, on he ST that is

So would someone with the ZG smoke screen be good enough to get a
flat black object and place it near the bottom of the screen, in
front of the dash and tell me if you can see it through the screen
in day light? Its worth a can of coke at the east coast rally :-)

thanks for your help and advice,
Tom

Tom

I hotglued the darn thing into the front fairing of the bike, up front
by the headlights. I works just fine at the EZ-pass locations in Mass.
and New Jersey. No one knows it's there. and I don't have to clutter up
my tank bag.

Just a thought,

Andrew