Re: [ST] This is why I don't ride with the squids^wgentlemen I used to

Geez Blake, you gave away the ending of the movie before I even finished
downloading it. Man do I miss my DSL line! :^)

>> Here is an example of squimanship at its best.
>
>Brilliant. The second rider pops a wheelie right before he stoppies
>trying to avoid the first rider. And, he makes no effort to steer around
>to the outside of the first rider, an action which would have easily
>avoided the accident. Both were lucky the oncoming traffic was paying
>attention.

Matt Knowles - http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles/sprintst.html
Red '99 Sprint ST - Ferndale, CA (official Cow Town and home of "Moo Dawg")
'01 KLR650
'97 KLX300
'00 Lakota ATV