Re: [ST] Fiamm horn; Mobil1; Filter

Mike I wish I could find an aftermarket filter that's as good or
better! MCN did a oil filter survey a few issues back. The conclusion
was the OEM filters were for the most part better. I'm sure that a
Honda filter is as good as the Triumph filter, but in the US it's
actually more $$ than the Triumph. If you find a better filter let me
know. As for oil changes I've been using the Motul 5100 changing it
every 2500 miles..

Erik