Re: [ST] HELP - Oil leak

I do not have a real scientific answer but I had a leak for a while that
deposited oil in the same place.  My tech said to powerwash the bike so we
could see clearly where the leak was coming from.  Lo and behold, I never
have seen a drop of oil leaking ever since.  I think some oil leaked after I
overfilled the bike on an oil change, and dripped as long as it remained on
the engine.  Wash the bike to see clearly where it is coming from and maybe
you will be lucky like me.
Jon Stiffler
'00 Blue ST