[ST] Northeast (US) Regional meet, Sunday!

If you missed the mention of it in Torque magazine (North American edition),
here's a reminder:

Peter Ianniciello (a friend of mine from the Performance Cycles R.A.T. Pack)
has organized a regular regional meeting for R.A.T. members and fellow
dealership reps. It will be held on the third Sunday of the month, April
through November, at the Martindale Chief Diner in Craryville, New York. It
is located at the junction of the Taconic Parkway and Route 23.

I personally would LOVE to meet & greet some folks from this list there.
Moreover, I'd like to have some company for the ride over and/or back to
south central Massachusetts. I realize this is Easter Sunday, but our family
had no specific plans....until now.

Would anyone here would like to meet in Sturbridge Mass, and the junction of
I-90 (the Pike), Route 20 and I-84? There are some fabulous roads between
Sturbridge and the Diner, good for about a 2.5 to 3 hour ride.

I'd like to meet at the Sturbridge McDonald's, which is on Route 20, just
1/4 mile west of the Mass Pike/I-84 interchange, at about 8:30 a.m. That
would assure time for a nice ride and be at the Diner for the noon meet
time. *PLEASE* someone say you'll do this with me!

Ken M.
'00 RS

ken_mitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx