[ST] Yikes take three

So I collected Booh from CalBMW yesterday, and they agreed to cover
all the expenses, including the towing.  I rode away, and noticed a
little bit of a burning oil smell.  "I'll bet they just dripped a
little bit somewhere when they changed the oil", I thought, and
decided to check it when I got home.

So I got home and parked the bike, and I could quite literally watch
oil dripping off the right side, although I couldn't quite tell where
it was coming from.  I called the shop and told them what was going on,
then took it back down there this morning.

They just called me to sheepishly explain that the tech had replaced
the crank position sensor (?) just in case it was the cause of the
problem, and had accidentally folded over the clutch cover gasket when
he replaced it.  All is now well, they assure me.

Cross your fingers.

- -Patti