Re: [ST] Yikes take three

>Patti: I think CalBMW is doing you OK. A lot of dealers would have
>lied about the problem. It seems that they are at least being up
>front..that goes along way in my book!

I quite agree.  It's bloody annoying to have the bike fail twice right
after being serviced, but sometimes shit happens.  One difference
between a good shop and a bad shop is that the good shop will face
their mistakes honestly.

They are advertising in their shop for technicians and technician
trainees, and I've definitely seen a couple of new faces in there
lately.  It's certainly easy enough to believe that they have some
folks in house who aren't (yet) up to their standards.

- -Patti