Re: [ST] Newsflash from MCN

It looks like it is bogus.  It takes you to a page that asks for your
motorcycle model and engine capacity.  It has the look of an official site,
but all of the links are pointing to the same spot which is a text message
that says you are not authorized to view this page.  It then bounces back to
the page asking for information.  Without other verification I would treat
this as a hoax at best.

Tom Greulich
'00 Sapphire (AKA Babe Magnet) Blue ST