Re: [ST] Yikes take three

>A GOOD dealer/service department would not have made that mistake in the
>first place!

I disagree.  I'm a good sysadmin, a good software engineer, and a good
manager, and I make mistakes.  Everybody does.  A good shop will own
up to their errors and do the right thing.

This morning when I picked up the bike, Eli looked me in the eye and
said, "This was clearly our blunder, and we're terribly sorry.  We
hope you haven't lost faith in us."

- -Patti

P.S.  Unlike any other bike shop I've come across, CalBMW has a loaner
fleet.  I spent yesterday riding around on a Legend.  While it's
certainly not my bike of first choice, it's definitely capable of
getting me from point A to point B, and it's very nice to have that
available.