[ST] ah spring, flowers blooming, trees buding, squids .....

So last night I head out for an aimless ride. Wind up at the Sonic
on NW HWY. 10 minutes after I arrive they start. Now I have not
been at either of the squid hangouts in probably a year. When I
stopped hang'n out the squidmanship was already at an impressive
level.

Anyway, for the first time that I have seen, they started their
stunts in front of the Sonic on NW HWY. As far as the quality of
the stunts, Starz Boys watch out, these kids are good. Surfing,
tank, seat and behind the bike. Wheelies of every sort, including
a high 5 with a slower rider.

Then we went to a new (to me) racing spot, more tricks, but mostly
drag racing there.

so here was the carnage (more or less witnessed)
- - 1/2 mile down NW HWY F4i flipped
- - at the races, R1, popped the clutch on the launch,
wound up falling sideways and the bike started going off
road
- - stoppy gone bad, fell sideways
- - not certain on this one, but I believe a car started moving
unexpectantly, startled rider and set it down on the left.

The last three I saw, the middle two where defiantly trailer bate,
with the R1 leaking oil from the clutch cover and the second missing
the shifter and left peg.

Next time I go I will take my camera.

Thomas

Thomas Emberson  <Thomas@xxxxxxx>        http://get.qnx.com
QNX Software Systems Inc.
5100 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 1000, Plano, TX, 75024
V: 214-495-5665  F: 214-495-5664