Thunder stuff

Hello all,
	Here's an update on the Thunder in the Valley Motorcycle Rally.  If you
emailed me a request for information and you haven't received a packet
from the convention and visitors bureau, email me again, as I'm under
the understanding that everyone has received their info.
	Since the article on the Rally appeared in the April issue of RIDER
magazine, the attending vendor list has exploded with participants!
You'll see a lot of cool stuff at this year's event!
	The Triumph demo truck will not be at the rally, (it will be a t the
HOOT) however, there will still be demo rides.  Triumph, in conjunction
with our dealership, will be offering a number of bikes to ride at the
rally out of our dealership's demo truck/trailer.  (FYI, we have a 25
ft. enclosed trailer stocked with Triumph apparel/accessories/trickets,
a smaller version of their truck).  Our RAT pack will lead the demo
rides on Friday from 10 am - 4 pm, and Saturday from 9 am - 11am, 1pm -
4pm. Triumph's sending us some bikes and factory guys to help out, so it
should work out great!
	Our RAT pack, WARP (Windber Area Rat Pack) has a ton of fun things
planned for the Thunder weekend.  First, we're going on a little dinner
ride early Friday evening, followed by a group trip to the ABATE welcome
party.  This party is very much a true biker party, complete with bands,
bikini contests, wrestling, burnout pits, drag races, etc...  VERY ADULT
ORIENTED (no one under 21 allowed) so be forwarned.  Saturday morning,
we're all riding in the parade together (complete with little british
flags for each bike), then attending the downtown area of the rally.
Saturday evening, we're planning on having a scenic ride thru Somerset
and Cambria counties for our out of town guests (you) followed by a big
picnic/party at my place Saturday evening!  (I live on 18 acre's, a
farmette of sort)  FYI, free camping is available at my place for any
Triumph people (and their guests) who are interested.  Last year, about
20 bikers camped out there!  The party/cookout will be free, and have
the standard cookout food, and beverages, and maybe even a band for
entertainment!  Our RAT pack will be doing some 50/50's, as well as
doing some Triumph merchandise raffles to help pay for the food/stuff.
Of course, our club treasurer will also be glad to take in some
donations! Who's invited to this party?  Anyone who rides a Triumph
motorcycle (new or old) and their guests.  In other words, we don't care
what they ride, as long as they're accompanied by a Triumph rider.
Sound fair?
	Sunday morning, we're planning on riding in the HOG sponsored poker
run, then attending the field events downtown afterward.  At last year's
field events,  I was crowned THE KING OF SLOW for winning the dealer
slow ride competition, and I'm expected to return to defend my crown.
YOUR SUPPORT WOULD BE APPRECIATED!  It's tough to beat all those
Harley/Kawasaki/Honda/Yamaha/Suzuki guys at going slow!  We all know
Triumph's like to go fast!
	IF YOU ARE COMING TO THUNDER AND WANT TO JOIN US IN THE FUN, LET ME
KNOW YOU'RE COMING, AND WHERE YOU'RE STAYING!  If we know where you are,
we'll be sure to include you in all the fun!
	If you know of a triumph rider who might want to attend, pass this
information on to him/her.  If you think this info. needs to appear on
some other triumph list, please pass it on for me!  We're looking for a
great turnout!
	If you haven't already guessed it, our rat pack, WARP, is pretty
active.  If you are ever in the area and want to join us on a ride,
check out http://community.webtv.net/warpevents/WARPEVENTS to see what
we're currently planning.  The more, the merrier!
	That's it for now, Happy Easter everyone!

Tim Tokarsky
Triumph of Windber
98 Speed Triple
01 Bonny