Re: [ST] Willow City Loop (Texas)

>original reply<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

> > I could tell you, but then I would be forced to kill you.  We Texans
>don't
> > take kindly to no strangers comin down here lookin at our flowers.  ;>)

>i would rather be killed, then not know !      8^)

OK, OK, I guess I can tell you since last time I was there, there were about
100 cages with out of state tags....

Willow City loop is about 20 miles south of Llano, TX off of ST. 16.  The
north end of the loop can be accessed by turning East (left) on  FM 1323.
It is about a 20 mile loop that hooks back into ST. 16.  It is a very narrow
(slow) road that goes through some really beautiful countryside.  This is
not the typical "motorcycle" road as you only go about 25 mph and simply
enjoy the flowers, cacti, bluffs & buttes and valleys.

So there, now go on and send a bunch of "fererners" down here.  We need the
target practice.  ;^}

STeve Duncan
Underdawg
'00 Sprint-ST (Black, yeah baby)
"don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers" - Nick Danger