[ST] Re: the letter

RE: Gary DiSilvestro's letter from State Farm Insurance rejecting
medical coverage.

Gary,
Is it possible that State Farm sent you that by accident, whereby they
have inadvertently assumed YOU DECLINED such medical coverage?  They
sent me a similar document when I declined Underinsured/Uninsured
coverage years ago. (Not a smart thing, I know.  I have since then
re-upped it.)  They wanted it in writing with my signature that I was
declining the coverage.  Perhaps they mistakenly thought you were
declining the medical coverage for which they would want documentation
of such request?

Idunno?
Jonathan West