Re: [ST] ST starting problems

> meanwhile I tried to start the ST yesterday, after 3 months under cover in
the underground garage (warmish, dry).
> The battery stil had some charge but even turning for 20 sec there was no
sign of sparking.
> I recharged the battery and after reconnecting it the ECM/EFI computer
light (yellow) is now permanently on.
> Jonathan

     Similar thing happened to mine after sitting for a couple of weeks. The
battery had enough power to turn the motor over as usual but didn't have
enough power to spark. This allowed the plugs to foul. I've forgotten the
exact voltage required to actully initiate a spark but apparently mine
didn't have it. A recharge of the battery and a set of fresh plugs solved
problem and has been fine since. Hope yours is this simple.             Dave