Re: Re:[ST] A real good day

>KenM,
>
>If you're planning a barn-burning, rip roaring, trip on those routes
>again. I would like to meet up and do it too. I really got in tune with
>the ST last sunday, man\machine melding type of in tune.
>That quick trip up 22 and back was  rippin'

Hey Andrew,

I sure had a good time with you & Greg too. I did have to take it a lot
cooler than I might have otherwise, in deference to my son aboard.

I could see that you were really enjoying expanding some of the boundaries
you may have set for yourself previously, without overstepping. I call that
skill development. Riding the bike(s) you described having prior to the ST
(H-D), you may never have explored those wonderful sensations of getting "in
the groove" of our ride. Cool.

Let me offer this: When on Route 22 and we saw the yellow "curve ahead"
markers with a "50 MPH" on them, that means to me the curves are good for
nearly 2x that on a good bike. Having just been up the road one way, going
back down the opposite, knowing there were no hazards (people, cars,
driveways, potholes, debris, sand, etc and a wide open view through the
curve), well that's an invitation to play, for me. But I was being a
responsible parent, no real "ripping"....don't give folks here the wrong
idea about me, please.

Jim-Karl *knows* when I'm serious about playing.   :-)  We can do that
sometime, when I'm solo. Watch the SRNE forums, perhaps you can come up
again sometime. Once in a while, I'll be solo for the "3rd Sunday of the
month" R.A.T. gathering, we can hit some nice roads then too.

Ken M.

P.S. - Tell me you didn't check the edges of the tires on your bike after
getting home. Yeah, I believe you. heh heh