RE: [ST] Vista Cruise

>>Go buy a Throttlemeister for your ST, like I did. Looks factory,
clean easy install. Dump the Vista man. Stuart Mumford

I'd have to disagree. While the Throttlemeister is definitely better
looking, I found it no where near as mindless to use as a simple Vista
Cruise. With the VC, a simple twitch of my thumb locks or unlocks it. The
throttle meister doesn't work near as easily or quickly. If someone built
one that worked like a VC, but looked like a Throttlemeister, he'd make
gold.

Brett
Seattle