Re: [ST] still wishy-washy

Brian wrote:
|I've pretty much narrowed my search down to the ST or the
VFR...availability of luggage?
        Got my BRG bags real quickly, even with ordering one of the first
Green Machines
|The boxes tend to leak and/or rust?  Or bang around, break the side
brackets, and come off?
        Look at past posts.  Personally, no leaks (LOTS of rain - western
Washington State's claim to fame).                  Dealer warned me to MAKE
SURE my bags were locked down correctly so they wouldn't leave the bike.|
Parts can take weeks to arrive at the dealer?
        So far, not a problem.
| Not a large dealer network, higher chance of getting stranded?
        Yep.  Triumph is not as prolific as Honda.
My 2 cents?  Honda is nearly flawless but Triumph's working hard...and it
has Character with a capital "C"

Vicki
01 ST Grinch