RE: [ST] ST starting problems

Hi Ludo,
after replacing the fuel and recharging the battery it was occasionally firing on one cylinder.  time to change the plugs: the fuel change definitely helped.
I guess the lesson to learn is dont try and start with 3 month old fuel; drain and replace first as it will otherwise cake up the plugs?
thanks for all the helpful advice as per usual!
Jonathan
ps. its still 6C in April!!!!  glad I fitted those heated grips.  should be +15C min by now in the Rhine valley.

>>> ludo.andries@xxxxxxxxx 17/04/01 14:34:44 >>>
Hi Jonathan,

You remembered I had the same problem.
This year (I added a fuel stabilizer before storing the ST) he fired up from
first attempt. (kept him on Optimate tender for a night every other week)
So I think it's indeed the fuel that's gone bad.
I drove this year two trips. The weather won't get any bl***y better :((
I'm thinking of converting my ST into a jetski ;)

Ludo