RE: [ST] Vista Cruise

- -----Original Message-----
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 16:46:54 -0700
From: "brettis" <brettis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE:

>>>Go buy a Throttlemeister for your ST, like I did. Looks factory,
clean easy install. Dump the Vista man. Stuart Mumford

>>I'd have to disagree. While the Throttlemeister is definitely better
looking, I found it no where near as mindless to use as a simple Vista
Cruise. With the VC, a simple twitch of my thumb locks or unlocks it. The
throttle meister doesn't work near as easily or quickly. If someone built
one that worked like a VC, but looked like a Throttlemeister, he'd make
gold.

But whenever you need a throttle lock, you're out on a nice open stretch
away from traffic with numb hands (I thought), so who cares if it is quick
to engage? Are you locking the throttle from stoplight to stoplight or what?
Dephunately not!

I would like to see picture of the finished install, though...

CA Stu