Re: [ST] still wishy-washy

At 08:57 PM 4/19/01 -0700, Robert Switzer wrote:
>Parts are kind of a problem for me so far. Tried to get a few little
>things and
>had a hard time finding a dealer who stocked much of anything and then
>shipped me
>wrong stuff twice.
>Closest dealer to me is 200mi.:-(  All has just been inconvenient, not end
>of the
>world stuff.

Robert - easiest way to solve this problem is to order from Lilleys, the
list sponsor. While they are in the UK, they ship worldwide and I can
typically get parts through them quicker than I can my local dealers. Steve
Lilley keeps a large quantity of parts in stock, but even if he is out, he
can usually get them in a few days.

And this is not just my thoughts - many on this list swear by his shop (if
only there could me more like him)....

- -Eric