From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Forrest C.
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2001 12:27 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Pipeline under seat

Wow! I like it, I like it..

Do the guys at Pipeline have a website or email address?

Also, please tell me that somebody (Pipeline or other) is going to make
an
under-the-seat exhaust for the RS!! (The double-sided swingarmgets in
the
way for most systems..) I'm begging!!! (At least give me a high-mont
can!!)

- -forrest

PS - Any idea where to get the RS rear hugger the cheapest? (email me
directly at forrestc@xxxxxxxxxxx)