Re: [ST] suspension general, comment

Ken I have to respectfully disagree. The stock forks are not junk BUT
if you weight more than 165-175 lbs the stock springs are inadequate
, that's a fact. Also and we've all tossed this around before, but
it's really a shame that Triumph choose to short change us with
damping rod front forks in instead of a modern cartridge style fork.
Damper rod forks are OLD technology and the ONLY reason Triumph gave
us those instead of the fully adjustable cartridge forks of the
Daytona, Speed Triple, and TT600 was to SAVE $$$. IMO it's the one
glaring weakness in an otherwise damn near perfect bike, and I for
one really hope Triumph rectifies in the next ST.

Erik