re:[ST] Repair Operation Manua

1) I was asking for feedback not to question Triumph of America's
pricing
but rather my local dealer.  Some dealer's start with MSRP and then
adjust
upward for whatever they can.

That is perhaps my number one complaint about Triumphs' dealers. The
service department at the dealer is excellent, I actually "trust" the
mechanic there. In twenty years he is only the 2nd mechanic I trust. The
parts department is gawd-awful, they start at MSRP and will not budge a
dollar. Pissed me right off, I realize they are a business, but if they
want repeat business for boots, helmets, gear and parts. They're going
to have to change.  It's not coming out of my wallet.

Andrew