re: suspension general, comment

	I'll second Erik's opinion. I'm more than a bit over 175 pounds and the
dive under even moderate braking had the forks almost bottomed out, even when
properly taking the braking force by leg-gripping the tank, not leaning on the
bars trying to stoppie. Good brakes, insufficient fork springs. It's not unique
to Triumph. My Suzuki SV650S came with equally cheap and undersprung forks, and
real junk for a shock. RaceTech rescued the front, Ohlins the rear.

	Jim