[ST] RE: low pressure signs

>===== Original Message From ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx =====
>So I'll introduce a topic for the latter half of April.  When a tire starts
>
>to loose pressure what will you feel to tell you?  I felt it drift in the
>
>curve, but what could have been a indicator while riding straight.
>
>When my rear tire goes down, I notice, when going straight, inability to keep
>it straight-ie it weaves. Dave Collins. San Diego

It requires more power to maintain speed, but that's difficult to tell on a
torque monster like the ST/RS. If it gets far enough along to decrease the
loaded radius, rpm will be high for a given speed. After you've done a lot of
miles on her, you'll probably be able to spot this one first.  Jim Huber,
Spring TX