[ST] RS as Tourer

Brian,

Lisa's exactly right; the RS will eat up those 300 mile days. I've done
several in the 3-500 mile range and the bike just rocks. I'm 6'2" and
haven't felt the need to modify the bars at all for travel days like this.
Now commuting? It wouldn't hurt, but I'm not dying for it. Definitely
personal preference.

This is one RS that'll be in Asheville!

Terry
'00 RS Eclipse Blue