Re[2]: [ST] Suspension/Tire Mods

Case in point, the Dragon, last year, I rode it a few times, felt I was
getting the hang of it , when from behind, what came blasting past me????
A dude on a 80's model V-65 Sabre!!!  Smoked me.
     Yup, last year I got soundly thrashed at a track day by a guy on a 350
     Desmo Ducati. Turns out the guy was a racer and he completely out rode
     me.

     I've since taken advanced riding training AND fitted the racetech
     gubbins to the ST. There will always be better riders out there so
     I'll take every advantage I can get :)

     The point about the RaceTech mods not suiting everyone is an excellent
     one though. If you're happy with the stock forks, leave them be. If
     they detract from the pleasure of riding the bike and you can afford
     the mods, then it's a course of action worthy of consideration.

     Howlin'

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software