[ST] Poser reliability <Ashley>

Actually, exclusive is bad, makes parts harder to get for your daily riding bike. Possibly good for a ego though.
My primary transportation until last year was a 1971 H-D Superglide, owned for 14 years and 100,000 miles, she proved to be very reliable over the long haul. I would like to believe the Triumph will prove as reliable and long lived as the HD was.

The exclusive is bad part would be that if I need a part for the Harley there is a shop in just about every town in this country that is HD related. Triumph is a bit harder to come by. While I expect the Triumph to last, it will also depend on its' electronics and alloys to keep doing their jobs.

A HD is more forgiving and much easier to field repair and has lower maintenance costs, than a FI, fuel pumped, computer controlled cycle.

Did I mention I'm up for my fourth Triumph fuel sender?

As for the poser's, they sort of equal the sport bike squids, now don't they?

I'm HD friendly, and really like my Sprint, but the HD's are a great bike within their envelope. It's when you try to make them do sportbike stuff that their reliability suffers.

yada..yada..yada

Peace,
Andrew
2000 Sprint ST

ps a question for our European friends, How far, in road miles , is it from Berlin to Moscow,from Paris to Berlin, and from Madrid to Paris?
Thanks for answers.