[ST] Tune 10 and good weather and no luck

Is tune 10 been fully release or is it being beta tested at selected dealerships?  My dealer is unaware that tune 10 has been released!

As for good weather, We're getting some really nice weather here in South Texas also, unfortunately, after gassing up my bike, I went inside to pay the bill and pick up a soda, a gentleman in a Pickup truck backed into my bike. the left upper and side panels are scraped up, the left hard bag scraped up, the the forks are tweaked, and the front bracket and brackets for the side panel bent.  He realized what he had done and didn't actually run over it, and had insurance.  Was able to ride the bike home and will be taking it to the shop for an official estimate on what needs to be repaired.

Lex "Digital Dawg" Offer
reffoxel@xxxxxxxxxxx
2000 Saphire Blue Sprint ST
1986 VF1000 F-2 Bol d'Or