Re: [ST] Tune 10 and good weather and no luck

a gentleman in a Pickup truck backed into my bike.
     Ouch! Been there so I know how it feels when you hear that hollow crunch as
     the panniers hit the ground, quickly followed by the more solid sound of
     the front end shattering. You have my sympathies.

the left upper and side panels are scraped up, the left hard bag scraped up, the
the forks are tweaked, and the front bracket and brackets for the side panel
bent.
     If the panels are only scratched up you could always opt for a top notch
     custom paint job instead of new parts. In my cast the cost was the same
     although I did have to do without the bike for a little longer.

and had insurance.
     You're already one step up on me. The guy that hit me didn't have insurance
     (Insurance is compulsory over here). Also he was technically driving a
     stolen car since he had taken it without his girlfriends permission.
     Luckily he sorted it out because he didn't want his girlfriend to find out
     about the other young lady that was in the car with him ;->

     So does this mean that the Honda gets to feel loved again?

     Howlin'

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software