[ST] Clock losing time...

> Next thing someone will be bitchin because the CLOCK loses one minute
> per month! - Steve Duncan

One minute?  Gadzooks man, it sounds like you got one of the accurate ones!  Mine loses 5 to 10 minutes every ride.  I mean, I go out for an hour, and I always end up at least 5 minutes late, but ya know I'm watchin' the clock....  :-D

Of course, I'm on an Atomic Orange RS, which are so fast that it takes an Einstein to calculate the speed correctly...  They're actually painted BRG, but they're so fast the doppler shift is such that even standing still, they look Orange!

John S, LV NV
"BikerDawg"

'00 RS, Atomic Orange