[ST] Lucky Day!

Well after waiting months in dread I had my Conference at New Jersey
DMV today. It seems that the DMV wasn't too happy with the excessive
number of points I have... I had received a letter last September
that they wanted to suspend me for 300 days!!!!  I figured it was a
typo and sent them a letter requesting a hearing. Well today was the
day, and I must have some good karma saved up cause I got the only
BIKER in the whole place. So long story short he offered me NO
SUSPENSION , take traffic school ( It's $100.00, one 4 hour class,
and 3 miles from my home) and get 6 points off my license! Whew...
Got home and took a nice slow ride.. till I crossed the bridge into
PA !!!

Erik