[ST] RE: Aftermarket Cans

	Eric,

	Quite a few people on the list have installed cans made by Two
Brothers.  Everyone seems to like them.  I have one on my '00 RS.  I had
tune number 10021 installed and the CO set to about 3%.  The bike actually
runs better now.  It seems that US spec bikes get their CO set to 1% from
the factory and they run so lean that they sometimes stall when
decelerating.  My bike hasn't done that since I got the new pipe and tune.
The bike feels like it has a little more power, but that could just all be
in my head.  I don't think that the design of the Triumph performance can is
that much different than most other cans, they are all more or less just
perforated steel pipes with stainless steel wool and fiberglass wrapped
around them.

	Rob