[ST] Re: Siphon hoses

Mike,
Hey the electric pump is a good idea.  Do you carry it for tire inflation?
They make a little siphon hose with a hand pump built into the middle of it.
I have seen them at auto supply stores.  I just carry a piece of hose,
careful gas tastes nasty. ( old eythel was tastier). You could always siphon
into an empty bottle, then transfer to your tank.  We're not talking gallons
here.  ;^)

STeve Duncan
Underdawg
'00 ST