Re: [ST] RE: tire pumps

I've got one in my tank bag.  It definitely WON'T fit under the seat.
It's heavy too, but worth it not to have to hunt for an air hose in the
middle of nowhere.  BTW, check Sam's Club before your fork out $50.00
for this.  I made the mistake of paying the $50 to the Sharper Image.
Some time later I saw a pack of TWO of these made by another
manufacturer for less than that at Sam's!  I didn't look too closely at
the details as I was a little ticked at the time.  Life isn't fair
sometimes :-(!

Lisa
Houston