[ST] Triumph's new TV ads

 Not to long ago, I was outspokenly critical of what I considered
poor magazine advertisements being placed by Triumph.  Watching the
World Superbike races today, I was very pleasantly surprised by the
excellent Bonneville and RS Sprint (those were the only two I saw,
there may have been others) TV commercials that Triumph had placed on
Speedvision.  If I didn't already have those two bikes, I would have
been sorely tempted to find a dealer near me and take a look.

 My compliments to Mike Vaughan and Triumph.

                                        grandpa t-bone   - - - o%\o