Re: [ST] ST Handling Instability in Severe Gusting Headwinds

>Despite the perfect handling sans wind, I was surprised to find it such a
>handfull with one person under gusting head/crosswinds.  Have other
>listers found this, or do I have the suspension set up wrong for 1 person?

This is normal for any bike with as much bodywork as the Sprint ST. My
Katana 750 did the exact same thing. Bigger touring bikes have slower
steering geometry so they are probably less affected by sidewinds. But
lighter, quicker steering bikes like the ST are going to be a handful in
crosswinds.

Matt Knowles - matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (707) 786-4643
http://www.aestheticdesign.com